Noah and Ashley will work on board layout in tandem with Chris working on enclosure and form factor.
- Due date changed from 10/22/2012 to 10/29/2012
Due date for layout pushed back a week in light of everyone's heavy work loads this term. Due date of 10/29 puts us 9 days ahead of class schedule.
- Due date changed from 10/29/2012 to 11/05/2012
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Began the board layout by adding the RJ-45 jack, PHY and LPC1768 and making all interconnections between these 3 components, as well as laying out most of the outboard passives.
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
Ashley and I continued working on the layout by connecting the power regulator section of the schematic, as well as connecting more of the outboard components to the MCU.
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Completed layout, added stapled ground planes to both sides of the board, confirmed footprints of custom make Eagle footprints, added test pads for easy access to pins that may be useful in the future.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I know Noah poured himself into this project. Boards arrived yesterday, layout is complete.
Also available in: Atom