Project

General

Profile

News

kegerator: Team Meeting 11-27

Added by Anonymous about 7 years ago

-Received boards from Sunstone
-Richard showed prototype he built over the weekend with the base level code running on it
-Richard and punya are going to assemble one board tonight to test it and make sure it is working
-Decided to meet at 10am on Saturday to assemble the rest of boards and work on presentation
-Decided the date for our presentation for the rest of the class, we are doing Thursday Dec 6th at 4:30

BACON: 11-26-2012 meeting

Added by jrawson about 7 years ago

Will be short as we are all zombies.

Joe: Has a binary that meets the PDR specification, will continue to make small improvements over the week but its essentially done.
SNMP works.
DHT22 driver re-written and works.
main program written and runs for days at a time. Will run it this week to test longevity.
Other improvements are window dressing at this point, and will have to wait.
Will use one of the development boards as the programmer for the prototypes once they are built.
This program needs to be written on Friday.

Noah: Wrote last weeks test plan documents and PDR revision.
This week will work with Chris to assemble and test one of the boards we got today in preparation for the rest of them.

Chris: Will work with Noah assembling and testing the board.

Ashley: Will help Noah and Chris.

kegerator: Team Meeting 11-20

Added by Anonymous about 7 years ago

Talked about testing
Yousef and Kareem are doing first draft of testing, they will send that Friday

Put together BOM as a team
Richard will email last part numbers to Punya tonight
Punya is going to Order Parts

Layout was submitted

Richard is going to add software requirements to PDS
Richard is going to work on getting the Prototype functioning

Richard and Punya are gonna meet and prototype this weekend
Dec 1st and 2nd we are going to meet and do everything
Team meeting next Tuesday @ 5pm

BACON: 11-19-2012 meeting

Added by jrawson about 7 years ago

Joe: Been trying to juggle other course work and responsibilities.
TODO:

  1. Finish debugging DHT22
  2. Finish the snmp implementation
  3. Write the actual program and compile the final binary to be loaded into the device when we get the boards back from Sunstone on the 22nd.
  4. Figure out how to get each microcontroller's MAC address so that we can register them on the network.

Ashley: Added slides to the project presentation we will need to present the device to Faust.

Chris: Continued working on the driver characterization we will need for the photodiode and microphone circuits. Done with the enclosure until we actually get the prototype boards.

Noah: Absent for meeting. Ensured Homework 5 was completed on time for the group. Requested that the thermoprofiles of the devices be looked up to ensure that the reflow step during assembly will go smoothly and not damage devices. Added a power mosfet for the DHT22 so that the microcontroller can effectively "reset" the DHT22. Joe or Chris will have to write the functionality into the driver for this.

BACON: 11-17-2012 meeting

Added by jrawson about 7 years ago

Working meeting: Did development on the UML state diagrams required for the homework.

Joe: plugged the DHT22 into a scope and discovered that its possible the pull up resistor is too strong. More debugging on Monday.

kegerator: Team 11-14

Added by Anonymous about 7 years ago

-Richard Emailed Andrew with his Sunstone account he set up, and will handle any new instructions
-Punya has basic test code with working temperature sensor and LCD done
-Richard has full prototype board soldered together, he is going to put Punya's code on it soon and verify everything works
-Richard has the Level-0 and Level-1 diagrams/descriptions done
-Yousef is going to work on work on the second part of the assignment about describing the UML views and email the list Fri/Sat
-Next meeting is next Tuesday 11/20 at 5pm

kegerator: Team Meeting 11-6

Added by Anonymous about 7 years ago

-Richard worked on Layout and met with Andrew to verify it was being done correctly
-Team approves current layout
-Richard needs help with the temp sensor
--Team is meeting tomorrow 10-7 at 8pm in the capstone lab to work together on that
-Discussed connectors for header, Punya has parts at home that will work
-Punya is going to do a rough UML start and email the list soon, we will all edit it from there
-Richard is going to get subversion figured out for the Schematic, we need to follow this strictly for the code

(11-20/67)

Also available in: Atom