This page uses explains the basic of setting up and running a project.
It assumes your using Redmine as your project repository and Git. See the directions for installing Git.
- Have all the team members login to the Redmine Server (https://projects.cecs.pdx.edu/login)
- Although everybody gets a MCECS project account, the account is only CREATED after you login the first time. So everybody needs to login to the Redmine server before they can be added to a project.
- Collect all the team member's MCECS UserID's
- Project Manager Creates the Project
- See the directions on the Revision Control Page
- Add the users to the project
- Go to the Redmine Project -> Settings -> Members Tab
- On the right hand side select each team member, click the "Developer" role, click "Add"
- Go to your computer and follow the Revision Control directions for getting a copy of the project