- Meeting called to order by Joe
- Jay and Willie are testing the gun currently
- New Nerf gun progress report (Jay).
- Mechanical and electrical specs of gun.
- Gun is fully motorized, full electrical firing mechanism.
- Initial firing causes current surge up to ~4A, sustained firing is current ~1.345A
- Jay has ordered a Lazy-Susan to which gun and PCB can be mounted, .
- Wiki progress report (Joe).
- Progress shown, group asked to format everything as has been done so far.
- Micro-controller research progress report (Jon)
- Arduino chips are $5-$6
- Documentation on how to build a board is available, looks like it may be overly-featured for our needs.
- Researched other microcontrollers, Arduino seems to be best for our needs.
- We all looked at sample board layout specs for Arduino, need to get chip documentation.
- Black-box diagram progress report (Willie)
- Willie drew us a diagram on the board (see attached) of what he's thinking of for our project. Ratified by group.
- Rough layout of Project Design Specification (due 10/23)
- Research Eagle Cad (Jay, Willie)
- Research Arduino Programming (Jon, Joe)
- Continue wiki fill-in (Joe, everybody)
- Research Wiring and Mounting (Jay)
- Research Power Supply and BJT (Willie)
Return to Minutes
Return to Meetings
Return to Wiki Index