Project

General

Profile

Weekly Meetings (Term II)

April 4, 2013 (After Class)

Agenda

Minutes

Items discussed and Next Steps:
  1. Team proposed changes for the upcoming term
    1. Meetings will be moved to Sundays @ 10 AM
  2. Ahmed will have a first draft of the QA Plan for review @ Sunday's meeting.
  3. Team members will finish assigned parts of the SAD by Sunday's meeting.
  4. Tom will contact CAT concerning MySQL server availability.

April 7, 2013 (Sunday 10 AM)

Agenda

  1. Discuss QA first Draft
  2. Discuss SAD
  3. CI
  4. detailed design
    Minutes
  1. Reviewed the first draft of QA Plan.
    1. Ahmed will assign the remaining sections to the team.
  2. Reviewed status of the SAD.
    1. Team will finish all sections of the SAD Tuesday/Wedesday timeframe.
    2. Tom will make the call on if it is ready for review by Dr. Faulk.

April 14, 2013 (Sunday 10 AM)

Agenda

  1. Discuss QA plan progress
  2. Discuss SAD progress
    • Discuss any change in the plan

Minutes

  1. Team will continue working on QA plan to be delivered on Thursday
  2. Tom will send an email to remind Stuart with his feedback
  3. Tom will ask Stuart to jump on the implementation and add more details in SAD
  4. Tom will create new solution
  5. Ahmed will discuss with Isaac the project plan change
  6. Ahmed will Contact Isaac about continuous integration
  7. Tom will send to the team about how to connect to the database on Mono server
  8. Ahmed will change the project plan schedule to reflect the current status

April 18, 2013 (Thursday 6 PM)

Agenda

  1. Discuss QA plan
  2. Discuss Dr. Faulk's feedback on the SAD

Minutes

  1. Tom asked Stuart if we can add more details in the SAD and in the unit testing we can move on without design document and he agreed
  2. Tom will add more details in SAD for the interfaces and will send to the team by Sunday to review
  3. Rest of the team will work on QA plan and try to make it simpler and removed unnecessary details following Tom and Isaac comments
  4. Team will discuss QA and SAD on Sunday and all communication about the document should be added into the documents and be sent to everyone by email
  5. Team should start in implementation after Sunday as we have good design now
  6. Ahmed has a conference next week so he will be there tentative

April 21, 2013 (Sunday 10 AM)

Agenda

  1. Discuss QA plan
  2. Discuss Tom's changes in SAD
  3. review project plan
  4. Agree on the implementation process and CI plan
  5. Presentation
  6. UI changes?

Minutes

  1. Discussed QA Plan and settled issues.
    1. Plan should be completed and ready for review by Tuesday (4/23/13)
  2. Tom gave update on changes to the SAD.
    1. Team should input changes today for final submission.
  3. Team will start development this week.
  4. Isaac will update Project Plan to reflect the changes made thus far.
  5. Isaac will continue work on CI server and CI documentation.
  6. Ahmed will give more google predictive detail in upcoming presentation.
  7. Team rejected UI revamp.

April 28, 2013 (Sunday 10 AM)

Agenda

  1. Discuss Test Plan
  2. Discuss Project Plan and Status
  3. Misc.

Minutes

  1. Reviewed first draft test plan
    1. Ahmed will make the call as to if we will create separate test plan or merge details into QA Plan upon review from Dr. Faulk.
  2. Discussed project status and rearranged schedule to accommodate changes made for first iterations.
    1. Version 1.0 code complete - 5/9/2013
    2. Release Candidate Drop to QA - 5/10/2013
    3. Version 1.0 Release Date - 5/16/2013
  3. Ahmed will send Isaac information on portions of Predictive work for completion.

May 2, 2013 (After Class)

Agenda

  1. Open

Minutes

  1. Discussed Testing Architecture
  2. Discussed changing frequency and format of build reports
    1. Isaac will change the build server so that reports are sent out on every modification
    2. Isaac will also ensure that specific breaking information is included in build reports.

May 5, 2013 (Sunday 10pm)

Agenda

  1. Application hosting
  2. Prediction classes architecture
  3. Build/Deployment discussion
  4. Test Project

Minutes

  1. Tom is working to remove Entity Framework from the project. Does not expect any problems with alternate implementation.
  2. Ahmed has worked out the proper method of handling the architecture with the google APIs.
  3. Continuous integration server is stable. Isaac will look to add code coverage module within the next week.
  4. Isaac suggested moving Tests into a single project.
    1. Team decided that keeping the test projects separate was more desirable.
  5. Team will continue working on first release and will notify everyone by Monday evening to request a Tuesday meeting, if needed.

May 9, 2013 (Thursday 8pm)

Agenda

  1. Code complete status
  2. Work to be done

Minutes

  1. Tom will help Ahmed to create unit tests for Prediction modules
  2. Ahmed will create training data and Create the module over using PredictionService
  3. Ahmed will work to use service accounts for Google authentication
  4. Shail will continue working on webportal and unit testing
  5. Shail may create other project space at Assembla for testing purpose

May 12, 2013 (Sunday 10am)

Agenda

  1. Project Status
  2. SAD update
  3. Code design (XML format)
  4. Prediction overview
  5. Acceptance testing
  6. Test coverage
Minutes
  • Tom will create new account at Assembla so it can be used as normal user
  • Shail will add more data in one of the two of Tom's project to make it successful project to use in testing
  • Ahmed will concentrate on creating service account for Google authentication
  • Team agreed to add the unit test document as XML format into the unit tests itself.
  • Tom will update SAD according to the new interfaces
  • Ahmed will create first draft of TestPlan so it can be used by the team for system and acceptance testing
  • Ahmed will follow-up with Isaac on Test Coverage tool
  • Team will spend this week in testing
  • Ahmed may add metrics information in PredictionFeedback to be displayed in the report (Could be iteration 2)

May 14, 2013 (Tuesday 7pm)

Agenda

  1. Project Status

Minutes

  1. Tom is updating architecture document.
  2. Ahmed will continue refining the test plan.
    1. Team should add their integration tests to Test plan
  3. Tom will deploy the application tonight.
    1. If there are any changes between tonight and tomorrow night, Isaac will deploy the updates.
  4. Isaac will create the user manual tonight and send out for review.
  5. Ahmed will fill in a skeleton version of the remaining UI work as a stop gap until Shail can finish.
  6. Ahmed will email Shail so that he is up-to-date with the team's direction.

May 16, 2013 (After Class)

Agenda

  1. Project Status & Planning

Minutes

  1. Team will use the next three days to tie up loose ends and prepare for second iteration activities.

May 19, 2013 (Sunday 12:30PM)

Agenda

  1. Metrics Discussion
  2. 2nd Iteration Feature set

Minutes

  1. Discussed metrics and concluded on a few more metrics to feed to Google Prediction Engine.
    1. Number of milestones per project
    2. Using Status and completed for current metric.
    3. Average priority per project.
  2. Reviewed Required Subsets and decided on features for the last two iterations.
  3. Reviewed and scrubbed requirements.
  4. Team will resolve required report information by email.
  5. Ahmed and Shail will send work estimates as as soon possible.

May 23, 2013 (After Class)

Agenda

  1. Metrics Discussion
  2. Report Page Discussion

Minutes

Discussed Metrics and Report
1. Status - Good, Warning
2. Confidence / Accuracy
3. Calculated metric for user space
4. Average for each feature / mean
5. Total number of all spaces
6. Standard Deviation
7. Percentile in all projects
8. Percentile in successful projects

Actions:
Tom:
Calculations for the numbers.
Create database and save model data.
Ahmed:
Modify prediction module and analyze and save to database.
Put analyzed data into prediction class.
Isaac:
Moq the report.
Modify the metric manager for new features.
Shail
Show new data on Report
PDF report

May 26, 2013 (Sunday 10:30 AM)

Agenda

  1. Metrics Discussion
  2. Report Page Discussion
  3. Testing
  4. Deployment

Minutes

May 26, 2013 (Sunday 10:00 AM)

Agenda

  1. Metrics Discussion
  2. Presentation Discussion

Minutes

  1. Revised presentation and made assignments.
  2. Decided to pursue space filtering based on metric outliers .
    1. If we can get this in a good place, we may move forward with some type of recommendation system.
    2. As a backup, we will add more detail to user manual on how to interpret the metrics.
  3. Team will meet on Tuesday @ 7 to rehearse and make final decisions on suggestions module.